Arianna Dougan is a big St. Louis Blues fan who was diagnosed with neuroblastoma when she was just 3 years old.
The folks at TNT found a unique and memorable way to honor the legacy of sideline reporter Craig Sager on NBA All-Star Saturday Night.
Advertisements will begin appearing on NBA jerseys as patches next season, and the Utah Jazz's sponsored ad will be one of the more unique.
Arizona Coyotes' defenceman Oliver Ekman-Larsson surprised the children of the Boy & Girls Club of Greater Scottsdale with a visit to its Piper Branch.
Lainy Fredrickson, a special needs student who is on her basketball team at Norman High School, made a basket to the delight of the crowd.
Cleveland Indians manager and Arizona alumnus Terry Francona donated $1 million to the Wildcats' baseball program, the school announced Tuesday.
The story of the Tucson Roadrunners' Craig Cunningham touched people at all levels of hockey, and Monday night he will be honored at the AHL All-Star Game.
Horizon High School's Kody Huff has recently been garnering attention for his work on the baseball field. But he's been making an impact off it for a while.
Arizona Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald, along with Eli Manning and Greg Olsen, is a finalist for the 2017 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year award.
Houston Rockets guard James Harden wasn't finished after posting a 38-6-8 line in a 111-92 victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday night.
Character Counts Finalist
- Horizon's Kody Huff more than a rising baseball star
- Campo Verde's Kanani Hiapo thrives on volleyball court, in the classroom
- Raymond S. Kellis sophomore Chase Weaver balances leadership roles in sports, church
- Westwood's Brianna Anderson makes big differences with little actions
- Marcos de Niza kicker Krysten Muir using football success to build up others
- Arcadia High School's Grant Loftin leads in lacrosse and beyond
- Williams Field High School junior Lindsay O'Driscoll finds time to help others
- Scottsdale Christian's Christina Clark has dreams, reality of helping others
- Golf, piloting and helping others are Brody Burnell's passions
- Teddy bear drive, speeches help Emery Miller inspire children to overcome adversity