The Celtics have the shortest player in the NBA in Isaiah Thomas, so it makes sense that they sign one who measures below the chest of some players.
Campo Verde High School's Kanani Hiapo grew up in a volleyball family. Her siblings all play it. Her parents both coach it.
A 13-year-old girl killed by a stray bullet while riding home from practice has been made an honorary member of the UConn women’s basketball team.
It's not stars like quarterback Jalen Hurts, linebacker Reuben Foster or defensive back Minkah Fitzpatrick that this fan looks up to.
J.J. Watt learned of Noah Fulmer, an 8-year-old who was hospitalized after being hit by a car and had his jersey ruined while getting medical attention.
Whether Raymond S. Kellis High School's Chase Weaver is in the classroom, on the field or at his church, he's realized leadership comes naturally to him.
Cam Newton spent part of a recent day off in an Atlanta hospital making a wish come true for a 10-year-old fan who is dealing with a severe heart condition.
It was an unforgettable Christmas for 17-year-old Jarell Lara, who is battling a rare form of cancer. Like all teenagers her age, she probably has dreams of driving and having her own car. Well, thanks to New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony and the Garden of Dreams Foundation, Lara was able see her dream become […]
If you have him on your fantasy football team, David Johnson has been the gift that keeps on giving. For some lucky fans, he personally delivered gifts.
Tyrann Mathieu spent hours Monday visiting random families around the Valley in hopes of spreading holiday cheer "Honey Badger" style.
Character Counts Finalist
- Horizon's Kody Huff more than a rising baseball star
- Campo Verde's Kanani Hiapo thrives on volleyball court, in the classroom
- Raymond S. Kellis sophomore Chase Weaver balances leadership roles in sports, church
- Westwood's Brianna Anderson makes big differences with little actions
- Marcos de Niza kicker Krysten Muir using football success to build up others
- Arcadia High School's Grant Loftin leads in lacrosse and beyond
- Williams Field High School junior Lindsay O'Driscoll finds time to help others
- Scottsdale Christian's Christina Clark has dreams, reality of helping others
- Golf, piloting and helping others are Brody Burnell's passions
- Teddy bear drive, speeches help Emery Miller inspire children to overcome adversity