Issued in the form of a prepared letter and hand delivered by the writer, Gracie, Coyotes forward Anthony Duclair read the brief note from his young fan.
Arizona Diamondbacks catcher Oscar Hernandez and second baseman Brandon Drury found a great way to kill time during batting practice on Sunday.
Arizona Sports 98.7 FM and Parker & Sons presented Miller the grand prize in the Al McCoy Media Center at Talking Stick Resort arena.
Arianna Dougan is a big St. Louis Blues fan who was diagnosed with neuroblastoma when she was just 3 years old.
The folks at TNT found a unique and memorable way to honor the legacy of sideline reporter Craig Sager on NBA All-Star Saturday Night.
Advertisements will begin appearing on NBA jerseys as patches next season, and the Utah Jazz's sponsored ad will be one of the more unique.
Arizona Coyotes' defenceman Oliver Ekman-Larsson surprised the children of the Boy & Girls Club of Greater Scottsdale with a visit to its Piper Branch.
Lainy Fredrickson, a special needs student who is on her basketball team at Norman High School, made a basket to the delight of the crowd.
Cleveland Indians manager and Arizona alumnus Terry Francona donated $1 million to the Wildcats' baseball program, the school announced Tuesday.
The story of the Tucson Roadrunners' Craig Cunningham touched people at all levels of hockey, and Monday night he will be honored at the AHL All-Star Game.
Character Counts Finalist
- Horizon's Kody Huff more than a rising baseball star
- Campo Verde's Kanani Hiapo thrives on volleyball court, in the classroom
- Raymond S. Kellis sophomore Chase Weaver balances leadership roles in sports, church
- Westwood's Brianna Anderson makes big differences with little actions
- Marcos de Niza kicker Krysten Muir using football success to build up others
- Arcadia High School's Grant Loftin leads in lacrosse and beyond
- Williams Field High School junior Lindsay O'Driscoll finds time to help others
- Scottsdale Christian's Christina Clark has dreams, reality of helping others
- Golf, piloting and helping others are Brody Burnell's passions
- Teddy bear drive, speeches help Emery Miller inspire children to overcome adversity