There will be betting during Super Bowl LI between the New England Patriots and Atlanta Falcons.
There will be bets for the game at hand, the television broadcast and all those commercials. But the halftime performance by Lady Gaga has its own set of prop bets. OddsShark gave its rundown of all the bets involving the pop star — will she get political? What color will her hair be (it was blonde as of her media gathering heading into the big show).
And what will Lady Gaga wear?
Indeed, the possibilities appear endless.
WHAT COLOR WILL GAGA’S HAIR BE?
WHAT WILL GAGA WEAR DURING HALFTIME SHOW?
‘I voted Hillary’ t-shirt +2500
Cut-off sweatshirt +5000
Absolutely nothing +10000
WHO WILL PERFORM WITH GAGA?
Kendrick Lamar +330
Justin Timberlake +450
R. Kelly +450
Tony Bennett +500
Florence Welch +600
Father John Misty +750
Josh Homme +750
Jon Bon Jovi +800
Elton John +800
Ted Nugent +5000
Performs Solo -140
WHICH OF THESE ARTISTS WILL LADY GAGA COVER?
David Bowie +200
Leonard Cohen +330
George Michael +500
Glenn Frey +800
WILL LADY GAGA SUFFER A WARDROBE MALFUNCTION?
HOW MANY DIFFERENT OUTFITS WILL LADY GAGA WEAR?
Over 2.0 -120
Under 2.0 -120
- Suns secure 2nd-best NBA Draft Lottery odds as Lakers win
- ESPN Insider: Cardinals should sign Martellus Bennett as a free agent
- Suns’ Derrick Jones Jr. confident he can beat the NBA Dunk Contest odds
- Julian Edelman was mic’d up when he made the catch of the Super Bowl
- Patriots coach mocks Roger Goodell with t-shirt on flight home