First, it was the bacon-wrapped pretzel baguette.
Then, it was Churro Dog 2.0.
Those were followed by the Chicken Enchilada Dog.
Well, the Arizona Diamondbacks are not done yet when it comes to unveiling new ballpark fare.
We’ll give you time to digest the news.
The Diamondbacks have been at the forefront of creating new and, sometimes, questionable ballpark foods over the last few seasons. At some point a culinary line will probably be crossed, but whether it was the D-bat Dog, the Cheeseburger Dog or even the original Churro Dog, most of the meals have been well received.
Last week, D-backs president Derrick Hall said the goal is to continually find ways to impress and satisfy fans who attend games at Chase Field, and the food is just a small part of that.
- Goldschmidt and Owings homer as D-backs rout Rockies
- 2017 NL West Tracker: Diamondbacks in a three-team race
- Approach change has Drury becoming dangerous hitter for Diamondbacks
- Sedona Red Recap: Godley impressive again as D-backs edge Brewers
- D-backs catchers, a 2016 vs. 2017 comparison: By the numbers