Diamondbacks introduce us to the Chicken Funnel Cake Sandwich
First, it was the bacon-wrapped pretzel baguette.
Then, it was Churro Dog 2.0.
Those were followed by the Chicken Enchilada Dog.
Well, the Arizona Diamondbacks are not done yet when it comes to unveiling new ballpark fare.
We’ll give you time to digest the news.
The Diamondbacks have been at the forefront of creating new and, sometimes, questionable ballpark foods over the last few seasons. At some point a culinary line will probably be crossed, but whether it was the D-bat Dog, the Cheeseburger Dog or even the original Churro Dog, most of the meals have been well received.
Last week, D-backs president Derrick Hall said the goal is to continually find ways to impress and satisfy fans who attend games at Chase Field, and the food is just a small part of that.
- Two Diamondbacks among those receiving toughest called third strikes
- Diamondbacks’ bullpen making a case to be seen as the best in baseball
- Paul Goldschmidt has week to remember after month-long hitting skid
- Three Diamondbacks among players turning to C-flap for injury prevention
- Goldschmidt records first back-to-back multi-homer games in D-backs’ win