Diamondbacks’ All-Star intros were a bit — awkward
Four Arizona Diamondbacks got the votes and were named National League All-Stars.
The huge honor went to Zack Greinke, Paul Goldschmidt, Jake Lamb and Robbie Ray.
Even though we don’t want to take away from their achievements through the first half of the season, their introductions for Tuesday’s All-Star game in Miami were a bit awkward.
First, Greinke didn’t even seem like he knew they were going to call his name.
Lamb was Cool Hand Luke but Ray and Goldschmidt gave the ol’ awkward wave to nobody.
Now that we’ve roasted them a bit, let’s get back to baseball, eh?
- D-backs infielder Chris Owings cleared for all baseball activity
- ‘J.D. Come Back’: A song parody for J.D. Martinez
- D-backs’ Archie Bradley reflects on NL Wild Card Game, season
- Three former Suns players named as finalists for Basketball Hall of Fame
- D-backs’ Goldschmidt, Greinke listed among top MLB players in 2018