Diamondbacks’ All-Star intros were a bit — awkward
Four Arizona Diamondbacks got the votes and were named National League All-Stars.
The huge honor went to Zack Greinke, Paul Goldschmidt, Jake Lamb and Robbie Ray.
Even though we don’t want to take away from their achievements through the first half of the season, their introductions for Tuesday’s All-Star game in Miami were a bit awkward.
First, Greinke didn’t even seem like he knew they were going to call his name.
Lamb was Cool Hand Luke but Ray and Goldschmidt gave the ol’ awkward wave to nobody.
Now that we’ve roasted them a bit, let’s get back to baseball, eh?
- D-backs acquire INF/OF Tim Locastro from Yankees
- D-backs’ Archie Bradley is either closing or tweeting about that song
- Reports: INF Wilmer Flores agrees to deal with Diamondbacks
- Diamondbacks release 2019 spring training radio, TV broadcast schedule
- Status update: The Diamondbacks’ 2019 arbitration-eligible players