Diamondbacks’ All-Star intros were a bit — awkward
Four Arizona Diamondbacks got the votes and were named National League All-Stars.
The huge honor went to Zack Greinke, Paul Goldschmidt, Jake Lamb and Robbie Ray.
Even though we don’t want to take away from their achievements through the first half of the season, their introductions for Tuesday’s All-Star game in Miami were a bit awkward.
First, Greinke didn’t even seem like he knew they were going to call his name.
Lamb was Cool Hand Luke but Ray and Goldschmidt gave the ol’ awkward wave to nobody.
Now that we’ve roasted them a bit, let’s get back to baseball, eh?
- Diamondbacks continue to rule the first inning: By the numbers
- Clay Buchholz pitches five-hitter, D-backs beat Padres
- NL West and Wild Card tracker: The D-backs fight for the playoffs
- David Peralta’s power surge continues in five-run first inning for D-backs
- D-backs break ground on Dominican baseball development academy