Trojan armor? Cardinals CB Brandon Williams dresses up
There isn’t a clear answer available as to why or what he’s wearing what he is, but Arizona Cardinals cornerback Brandon Williams got dressed up before the team’s preseason game against the Denver Broncos.
Other defensive backs such as Tyrann Mathieu seemed to enjoy his outfit.
Williams even got some stretching in with the rest of his team before the game.
The Cardinals, of course, have a well-documented past of having players dress up in pregame when they lose the quarterback challenge.
From Patrick Peterson as Buddy the Elf to Carson Palmer as Stay Puft Marshmellow Man, we’ve just about seen it all.
If Williams indeed entered himself in the competition, it appears he made a huge mistake.
- Blaine Gabbert has an opportunity to quiet the naysayers in Houston
- Behind Enemy Lines: Texans host Cardinals in midst of three-game skid
- Budda Baker going from understudy to a critical part of the defense
- Clayton: Fitzgerald signing is independent from Arians and Palmer
- Dealing Cards: Fitzgerald retirement talk put on hold, ‘where’s Clowney?’