LeBron James films angry, important subway man on his phone
— UNINTERRUPTED (@uninterrupted) November 13, 2017
After LeBron James took on the New York media on Monday morning, he and the Cleveland Cavaliers faced the Big Apple subway system.
Filming for Uninterrupted, James and his teammates boarded a train to fast-track their trip from Madison Square Garden to the team hotel. Once seated, James found himself filming a man who, apparently, does not know the very tall men on the subway are famous athletes.
“I don’t know this dude right here, he’s trippin’,” James said.
Dude was trippin,’ indeed.
With the camera on him, the man who is clearly very important put his hand in front of James’ camera.
“Can you not?” the very important man said before leaving his seat.
Props to paparazzi LeBron James for capturing this very important man on the train.
— NBA (@NBA) November 13, 2017
- Marcus Morris getting in Tristan Thompson’s face lights up the internet
- LeBron James leaves reporters stunned by his incredible memory
- Autistic Rutgers fan sets record for longest touchdown in spring game
- LeBron James makes it known he’s king of New York in return to MSG
- Suns’ losing streak now up to 10 games after loss in Cleveland