Trivia Tuesday: Heisman votes for Pac-10/Pac-12 players
The Heisman Trophy will be awarded Saturday evening and there’s a chance a Pac-12 player could win the honor for just the fifth time since the turn of the millennium.
Stanford running back Bryce Love, who is second in the nation with 1,973 rushing yards, helped the Cardinal to a spot in the Pac-12 Championship Game against USC. He figures to receive plenty of votes in this year’s balloting.
Since 2000, Pac-10/Pac-12 players have finished in the top 10 of the Heisman voting 31 times.
That’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge — name them!
We’ve provided the year, where they finished, their position and the school for which they played. All you have to do is name the player. You’ve got 10 minutes. Good luck!
- Trivia Tuesday: D-backs pitchers who could hit a little, too
- Trivia Tuesday: NBA Lottery picks from non-power schools
- Trivia Tuesday: Last HR leader for each MLB franchise
- Trivia Tuesday: Pitchers with the most strikeouts since 2010
- Bradford’s arrival with Cardinals seems awfully similar to Palmer’s