ASU hockey to play Boston University at Gila River Arena
Arizona State and Boston University have moved their series-opening matchup from Oceanside Ice Arena to Gila River Arena.
The Friday, Jan. 26 game will begin at 7:05 p.m.
“I think it’s our responsibility to allow as many local fans as possible the chance to see such great hockey, and with the demand of our fans wanting to see us play such a historic program like BU, we felt this was the right thing to do,” said ASU head coach Greg Powers in a team release.
Fans who already purchased tickets for the game originally scheduled at Oceanside Ice Arena can attend the game in Glendale at no additional cost. They will be offered similar seating to their respective ticket for the originally-planned game.
Tickets can be purchased by calling 480-563-PUCK (7825) or at ArizonaCoyotes.com.
The second game in the series between ASU and Boston University will take place as scheduled on Saturday, Jan. 27, at Oceanside Ice Arena.
- Ball and Oats: ASU’s Hurley to face former team, assistant in tourney
- NCAA Tournament experience transcends other sporting events
- ASU has ‘good feeling’ Remy Martin can play through injury vs. St. John’s
- Watch: ASU’s Zylan Cheatham learns he is NCAA Tournament-bound
- Arizona State makes NCAA Tournament for 2nd straight year