ASU hockey to play Boston University at Gila River Arena
Arizona State and Boston University have moved their series-opening matchup from Oceanside Ice Arena to Gila River Arena.
The Friday, Jan. 26 game will begin at 7:05 p.m.
“I think it’s our responsibility to allow as many local fans as possible the chance to see such great hockey, and with the demand of our fans wanting to see us play such a historic program like BU, we felt this was the right thing to do,” said ASU head coach Greg Powers in a team release.
Fans who already purchased tickets for the game originally scheduled at Oceanside Ice Arena can attend the game in Glendale at no additional cost. They will be offered similar seating to their respective ticket for the originally-planned game.
Tickets can be purchased by calling 480-563-PUCK (7825) or at ArizonaCoyotes.com.
The second game in the series between ASU and Boston University will take place as scheduled on Saturday, Jan. 27, at Oceanside Ice Arena.
- The End of Guard U: ASU’s seniors go out with loss to Syracuse
- ASU’s crying tourney kid was more than an average Sun Devil fan
- Arizona State’s Courtney Ekmark ready to return to familiar March setting
- ASU unable to speed up Syracuse, eliminated from NCAA Tournament
- Scoreboard error shows ASU trailing by a lot in NCAA Tournament