Kid switches teams to snap quick pic with Stanford’s Bryce Love
The kid who took off his TCU sweatshirt to reveal his Stanford shirt to take a picture with Bryce Love should be banned from all sporting events for the remainder of the 21st century pic.twitter.com/iwXkV8eFKi— Jack McGuire (@JackMacCFB) December 29, 2017
As the saying goes, “do it for the shot.”
Well, for one TCU — or Stanford fan, we’re not really sure — he took that line to heart, trading in his purple TCU threads for a long-sleeved Cardinal red shirt.
If you blinked you might have missed it as the fan threw off his sweater and got next to Love with a smooth transition.
One has to ask though, Did Love mention anything about the switch? Because his reaction was noticeable when he saw it all go down.
And while the move is frowned upon by “most” self-respecting sports fan, it isn’t the first time we’ve seen fans change sides at the drop of a dime.
Notice the coincidence in the last two?
- Knowledge of spring training fans tested, and it didn’t go too well
- Cameraman slips on ice, tumbles over the boards during NHL game
- Kansas State basketball throws it back with lavender jerseys
- Andy Reid gets in holiday spirit after clinching AFC West
- Canucks fan nonchalantly nails shot for car, seems unimpressed