Paul Bissonnette and Tyson Nash cozy up to stories of Lemieux
In the latest edition of “Pillow Talk” from the Coyotes’ commentary team of Paul Bissonnette and Tyson Nash, ‘Biz Nasty’ recalls a story of Mario Lemieux.
The majority of the video is Bissonnette telling a story of a tryout he had with the Pittsburgh Penguins when Lemieux was returning from injury.
At the time, Eddie Olczyk was the coach of the Penguins and as he called the team to let them know what was next on the practice agenda, Lemieux cut him off signaling that practice would be over.
Throughout the video Nash can be seen in what appears to be either leopard skin or camouflage pajamas listening in awe.
“God this is great, I love this,” says Nash toward the end of the video as the guys turn off the lights to go to sleep.
Lemieux is now part owner of the Penguins.
Olczyk is now an analyst for NBC Sports and covers both hockey and horse racing. He also was the color commentator for the Chicago Blackhawks until he was diagnosed with colon cancer in 2017.
He is currently undergoing treatment for the disease.
- Arizona Coyotes’ Alex Galchenyuk to make season debut on Tuesday
- Coyotes fall in Winnipeg despite two goals from Keller
- Coyotes’ Christian Dvorak out indefinitely following surgery
- Coyotes recall Laurent Dauphin after conditioning stint in Tucson
- Coyotes’ Strome, Crouse look to establish themselves in NHL