Sun Devil Source Report Podcast: National Signing Day review
Arizona State head coach Herm Edwards has completed his first recruiting class as head coach of the program. So how did it go?
The Sun Devils’ 2018 class ranked 74th in the nation at one point on National Signing Day before making a massive jump to finish 36th overall and 5th in the Pac-12.
In this week’s podcast, the Sun Devil Source crew breaks down the Sun Devils’ recruiting class that consists of 21 total players, including four-star athletes Merlin Robertson and Aashari Crosswell. What kind of relationship has the new Arizona State coaching staff built with the state of California? What can we expect from this class going forward?
All of that and more can be answered in this week’s podcast.
Each week, the ‘Sun Devil Source Report’ podcast brings you the latest news, information and analysis of Arizona State football. Hosts Kaelen Jones, Zane Hopen and Chris Karpman of SunDevilSource.com bring you the most informative updates surrounding the Sun Devils.
- Mom’s the word: Mothers run routes, learn safety at Cardinals camp
- Globalization of tennis fuels debate, sparked assembly of ASU men’s team
- Change of scenery: Transfers find challenges followed by opportunity at ASU
- Is this the year both ASU, Arizona miss out on baseball postseason?
- Pac-12 football notebook: New coaches and a lousy bowl record