Sun Devil Source Report Podcast: National Signing Day review
Arizona State head coach Herm Edwards has completed his first recruiting class as head coach of the program. So how did it go?
The Sun Devils’ 2018 class ranked 74th in the nation at one point on National Signing Day before making a massive jump to finish 36th overall and 5th in the Pac-12.
In this week’s podcast, the Sun Devil Source crew breaks down the Sun Devils’ recruiting class that consists of 21 total players, including four-star athletes Merlin Robertson and Aashari Crosswell. What kind of relationship has the new Arizona State coaching staff built with the state of California? What can we expect from this class going forward?
All of that and more can be answered in this week’s podcast.
Each week, the ‘Sun Devil Source Report’ podcast brings you the latest news, information and analysis of Arizona State football. Hosts Kaelen Jones, Zane Hopen and Chris Karpman of SunDevilSource.com bring you the most informative updates surrounding the Sun Devils.
- ASU could represent the tip of the iceberg for Valley sports
- Manny Wilkins finishing ASU career with Pac-12 South implications
- For bowl-eligible Sun Devils, fun is part of the formula
- ASU Sun Devils coach Herm Edwards has a ‘great staff of men’
- No. 23 ASU women’s basketball plays No. 4 Baylor on Navajo Nation