Denver Post mistakenly uses wrong photo for Coors Field feature
Let’s be honest, mistakes happen. It’s an inevitable part of life.
But in some instances, even when you apologize, Twitter won’t let you forget what you’ve done.
The Denver Post learned that the hard way Friday when it ran it’s “Ultimate Visitors Guide to Coors Field” ahead of the Colorado Rockies’ home opener.
As one would expect, they apologized for their mistake shortly after realizing the error had been made, tweeting a beautiful picture of the right stadium.
While an apology may go a long way for some, Twitter on the other hand wasn’t as forgiving.
- Arizona Diamondbacks move up a spot in latest MLB.com power rankings
- Greinke fans nine in season debut, D-backs drop finale to Rockies
- D-backs recreate first pitch of inaugural game on 20th anniversary
- D-backs and Rockies combine for 9 relievers, 0 bullpen cart rides
- Coyotes give up three straight goals in loss to Kings