Denver Post mistakenly uses wrong photo for Coors Field feature
Let’s be honest, mistakes happen. It’s an inevitable part of life.
But in some instances, even when you apologize, Twitter won’t let you forget what you’ve done.
The Denver Post learned that the hard way Friday when it ran it’s “Ultimate Visitors Guide to Coors Field” ahead of the Colorado Rockies’ home opener.
As one would expect, they apologized for their mistake shortly after realizing the error had been made, tweeting a beautiful picture of the right stadium.
While an apology may go a long way for some, Twitter on the other hand wasn’t as forgiving.
- Bullpen comes up short for D-backs in loss to Rockies
- Goldschmidt shows off baserunning skills in fourth inning against Rockies
- Trevor Story homers as Rockies beat Diamondbacks
- Colorado Rockies hit five home runs, rout Diamondbacks
- Position players Descalso, Avila appear in relief for D-backs against Rockies