Jake Lamb was very hyped watching his brother’s team advance to CWS
Have you ever been so hyped or excited that your vocal chords don’t work for a couple of seconds?
That was Arizona Diamondbacks third baseman Jake Lamb on Sunday night.
Lamb was watching his little brother Dylan’s Washington Huskies play for a right to go to the College World Series. Lamb’s ties go even beyond that, as he played for the Huskies and grew up in Seattle.
In a wild win-or-go-home game, the Huskies were down 5-4 in the bottom of the 10th inning but staged a two-run rally to win in a walk-off.
Kaiser Weiss’ sacrifice fly gave Washington a 6-5 win and their first-ever trip to Omaha and the College World Series.
Lamb is so excited that he is jumping up and down without saying anything, but then he lets it all out (Warning: Explicit language).
Lamb abruptly loses his mind for about 20 seconds, screaming like an absolute madman before going into a state of disbelief.
Dylan, a freshman relief pitcher, posed with his teammates after the win.
We assume Lamb had used up all his words and energy already, as his next Instagram post didn’t have a caption.
- D-backs FA outfielder A.J. Pollock’s status, FA market remain at standstill
- D-backs acquire INF/OF Tim Locastro from Yankees
- D-backs’ Archie Bradley is either closing or tweeting about that song
- Reports: INF Wilmer Flores agrees to deal with Diamondbacks
- Diamondbacks release 2019 spring training radio, TV broadcast schedule