Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James has recently launched an acting career to go along with his already successful basketball career.
The two-time NBA champion recently played a role in the hit movie “Trainwreck” that was released earlier this summer.
With that said, it seems like James’ kids are following in his father’s footsteps in both basketball and acting.
Bryce James, the youngest of LeBron’s two kids, is taped on Instagram doing his father’s ‘Silencer’ impersonation to near perfection.
Maybe LeBron can carve out a future film role for his youngest child, just like Michael Jordan did for his children in the movie Space Jam.
Space Jam II anyone?
- Nike releases very purple Phoenix Suns’ City Edition uniforms
- If there were an NBA RedZone channel, it would probably not be good
- Video game appears to leak image of fifth Phoenix Suns jersey
- Sports stars stand up after Keaton Jones’ plea to stop bullying
- Still work in progress, Suns’ Bender confident about growth