Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James has recently launched an acting career to go along with his already successful basketball career.
The two-time NBA champion recently played a role in the hit movie “Trainwreck” that was released earlier this summer.
With that said, it seems like James’ kids are following in his father’s footsteps in both basketball and acting.
Bryce James, the youngest of LeBron’s two kids, is taped on Instagram doing his father’s ‘Silencer’ impersonation to near perfection.
Maybe LeBron can carve out a future film role for his youngest child, just like Michael Jordan did for his children in the movie Space Jam.
Space Jam II anyone?
- Suns’ Eric Bledsoe ranks among top 40 NBA players
- For the Suns, the Kyrie Irving-Isaiah Thomas trade provides an ironic twist
- The Kyrie Irving trade rumors involving the Suns won’t go away
- Report: Suns’ Bledsoe, No. 4 pick included in Cavs’ trade talks for George
- NBA players have some fun with the Drive By Dunk Challenge