Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James has recently launched an acting career to go along with his already successful basketball career.
The two-time NBA champion recently played a role in the hit movie “Trainwreck” that was released earlier this summer.
With that said, it seems like James’ kids are following in his father’s footsteps in both basketball and acting.
Bryce James, the youngest of LeBron’s two kids, is taped on Instagram doing his father’s ‘Silencer’ impersonation to near perfection.
Maybe LeBron can carve out a future film role for his youngest child, just like Michael Jordan did for his children in the movie Space Jam.
Space Jam II anyone?
- Suns ‘keep it real simple’ with improving Alex Len
- LeBron James films angry, important subway man on his phone
- Phoenix Suns assign Derrick Jones Jr. to Northern Arizona
- Suns rebuilding process ‘open to any scenario’ after Bledsoe-for-Monroe trade
- Bledsoe trade to Bucks puts Cavs fans, and maybe LeBron, in a bad mood