Despite being a study in dysfunction for much of the 2015-16 NBA season, the Houston Rockets are in the playoffs.
At least currently.
The Rockets find themselves down two games to none to the mighty Golden State Warriors even though the greatest player on the planet, Steph Curry, didn’t play in Game 2.
Houston’s ouster is a mere formality, at least to the guys who analyze games at TNT.
Mike Goldfarb, who produces the “Shaqtin’ A Fool” segment on the network captured this graphic from Tuesday night’s telecast.
Cold blooded ? pic.twitter.com/puR8X8ShQY
— Mike Goldfarb (@Shaqtin_A_Fool) April 20, 2016
Ouch! Although we can’t say we disagree.
“We’ve got some lovely parting gifts for you, Houston. Johnny, tell ’em what they’ve won.”
- Mikal Bridges makes solid impression during Suns’ inconsistent trip
- D’Antoni on Rockets-Lakers fight: ‘Glad they didn’t suspend Boris Diaw again’
- ‘Not in my house!’: Boogie Cousins shows no mercy with kids on blacktop
- NBA scouts notice link between new-look Suns and Houston Rockets
- Former Suns point guard Tyler Ulis reportedly signs with Warriors