The Arizona State Sun Devils will suit up in gray and copper jerseys for a home game against the UCLA Bruins this week.
Sandwiching the look are white pants and white helmets from ASU’s desert ice uniform theme — the tops are white with the large single pitchfork that are matching the jerseys’ copper numbering and accents.
The Adidas jerseys come with an additional gray-on-gray “Sun Devils” lettering running vertically under the sleeves.
ASU’s pants include a copper pitchfork as well, and the gloves match with a white-copper pattern with a pitchfork on the palm.
- Change of scenery: Transfers find challenges followed by opportunity at ASU
- Is this the year both ASU, Arizona miss out on baseball postseason?
- Coach Rick Neuheisel, AAF believe in Arizona market for more pro football
- Reno Aces celebrate Star Wars Night with Millennium Falcon jerseys
- Sun Devil postseason primer: ASU spring sports prepare for NCAAs