The Arizona State Sun Devils will suit up in gray and copper jerseys for a home game against the UCLA Bruins this week.
Sandwiching the look are white pants and white helmets from ASU’s desert ice uniform theme — the tops are white with the large single pitchfork that are matching the jerseys’ copper numbering and accents.
The Adidas jerseys come with an additional gray-on-gray “Sun Devils” lettering running vertically under the sleeves.
ASU’s pants include a copper pitchfork as well, and the gloves match with a white-copper pattern with a pitchfork on the palm.
- Former Sun Devil Damarious Randall donates jerseys at Boys & Girls club
- Oregon’s uniforms for 2018 are wacky as usual but cleaner
- Let Edwards, ASU prove themselves after media was quick to judge
- ASU’s N’Keal Harry ranked in ESPN’s 2019 NFL first-round prospects
- Sun Devil Source Report Podcast: First impressions of Herm Edwards’ camp