The Arizona State Sun Devils will suit up in gray and copper jerseys for a home game against the UCLA Bruins this week.
Sandwiching the look are white pants and white helmets from ASU’s desert ice uniform theme — the tops are white with the large single pitchfork that are matching the jerseys’ copper numbering and accents.
The Adidas jerseys come with an additional gray-on-gray “Sun Devils” lettering running vertically under the sleeves.
ASU’s pants include a copper pitchfork as well, and the gloves match with a white-copper pattern with a pitchfork on the palm.
- Familiar pattern pops up in ASU’s latest loss to Stanford
- Arizona State football don Maroon Monsoon uniforms Thursday
- Following bye week, Sun Devils host struggling Stanford
- Four-star Jordan Clark, son of former Steelers CB, commits to ASU
- Danny Gonzales has confidence the ASU defense will be successful