The Arizona State Sun Devils will suit up in gray and copper jerseys for a home game against the UCLA Bruins this week.
Sandwiching the look are white pants and white helmets from ASU’s desert ice uniform theme — the tops are white with the large single pitchfork that are matching the jerseys’ copper numbering and accents.
The Adidas jerseys come with an additional gray-on-gray “Sun Devils” lettering running vertically under the sleeves.
ASU’s pants include a copper pitchfork as well, and the gloves match with a white-copper pattern with a pitchfork on the palm.
- Tra Holder, Romello White scoreless in ASU’s loss to Oregon
- ASU’s Bobby Hurley reflects on getting angry, animated on sidelines
- ASU out of AP Poll top-25 after rivalry loss; Arizona up to 14th
- Arizona State announces dates and times for 2018 spring practices
- Arizona’s rebounding overwhelms Sun Devils in closing stretch of win