The Arizona Coyotes gave fans a look at the co-branded Coyotes/Diamondbacks jerseys the team will wear during warmups for Tursdays D-backs night.
The uniforms are similar in design to the D-backs’ black and brick alternate jerseys. They also feature the number 20 logo that the Coyotes have used to commemorate their two decades in the valley.
The warmup jerseys will be signed and auctioned off at the game. All proceeds will go to Vet Tix, a non-profit organization which partners with several teams and leagues to provide free or reduced-cost tickets to military veterans and their families.
D-backs outfielder A.J. Pollock will do a ceremonial puck drop before the game, while Luis Gonzalez will be the night’s Top Dog. Among the several promotions and opportunities available to fans, the first 7,500 at Gila River Arena will get a Kachina Tribal Coyotes hat.
Arizona sports teams have been working on brand collaboration over the last few months. The D-backs hosted a Coyotes night at Chase Field in September 2016. The Coyotes also put on Larry Fitzgerald night in February.
- Early goal doesn’t equal win for Coyotes against Panthers
- D-backs ace Zack Greinke ‘felt strong’ in longest outing of spring
- No catch: Diamondbacks confident in trio of backstops
- Pitcher-on-pitcher crime: Arrieta takes Greinke way deep
- Derrick Hall, D-backs disappointed Paul Goldschmidt didn’t play much in WBC