Diamondbacks introduce us to the Chicken Funnel Cake Sandwich
First, it was the bacon-wrapped pretzel baguette.
Then, it was Churro Dog 2.0.
Those were followed by the Chicken Enchilada Dog.
Well, the Arizona Diamondbacks are not done yet when it comes to unveiling new ballpark fare.
We’ll give you time to digest the news.
The Diamondbacks have been at the forefront of creating new and, sometimes, questionable ballpark foods over the last few seasons. At some point a culinary line will probably be crossed, but whether it was the D-bat Dog, the Cheeseburger Dog or even the original Churro Dog, most of the meals have been well received.
Last week, D-backs president Derrick Hall said the goal is to continually find ways to impress and satisfy fans who attend games at Chase Field, and the food is just a small part of that.
- Diamondbacks’ Steven Souza makes bare-handed grab in dugout
- D-backs’ Owings, Pollock back in lineup Saturday vs. San Diego
- What has Diamondbacks’ Taijuan Walker so happy? Gotta be the shoes
- Diamondbacks outright OF Yasmany Tomas to Triple-A Reno
- Eye on the ball: Humidor debuts in Diamondbacks opener