First, it was the bacon-wrapped pretzel baguette.
Then, it was Churro Dog 2.0.
Those were followed by the Chicken Enchilada Dog.
Well, the Arizona Diamondbacks are not done yet when it comes to unveiling new ballpark fare.
We’ll give you time to digest the news.
The Diamondbacks have been at the forefront of creating new and, sometimes, questionable ballpark foods over the last few seasons. At some point a culinary line will probably be crossed, but whether it was the D-bat Dog, the Cheeseburger Dog or even the original Churro Dog, most of the meals have been well received.
Last week, D-backs president Derrick Hall said the goal is to continually find ways to impress and satisfy fans who attend games at Chase Field, and the food is just a small part of that.
- ESPN Insider: Diamondbacks projected for slight improvement in 2017
- Diamondbacks’ Robbie Ray shows variety in impressive outing vs. Royals
- Bacon, funnel cake lead the way in D-backs’ featured food items for 2017 season
- D-backs’ Derrick Hall compares team’s stadium food to an iPhone
- Newcomers and minor-leaguers lead D-backs in win over Cubs