Diamondbacks get an early Mother’s Day touch on Saturday
The holiday set aside for showing extra appreciation to all of the hard-working moms out there started a day early at Chase Field.
The Arizona Diamondbacks were among the teams league wide to don special Mother’s Day gear when they took on the Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday.
The designs on all of the D-backs uniforms had pink tinge to it, including the large lettering.
Arm sleeves, undershirts and even high-top socks were all pink, and each players’ cleats had a special design.
Per usual, the D-backs hats had a pink bill, and what has been an ongoing tradition since 2006, players got to swing away with pink bats.
- ESPN: Goldschmidt in MVP log-jam, Greinke sneaky in Cy Young race
- Rockies’ pitcher calls out D-backs’ Greinke for not signing his baseball cards
- Pollock hits two homers, D-backs get little else in loss to Padres
- NL Wild Card tracker: D-backs fight for playoff positioning
- D-backs’ Magic Number Countdown