Obviously, LaVar Ball is wearing a Big Baller Brand tie to the NBA Draft
If you put money on LaVar Ball wearing a Big Baller Brand tie to the green room of the 2017 NBA Draft, you may now collect your winnings.
Lonzo Ball’s pops was rocking a black-on-black look on Thursday.
LaVar outfitted Lonzo with a black-on-black BBB bowtie as well.
Here’s what that looked like and a few other fashionable pieces of clothing from the rest of the NBA Draft green room invitees, including some spiked shoes worn by Wake Forest product John Collins, a Vegas-themed shoe-jacket combo from Gonzaga’s Zach Collins and more.
- Suns guard Devin Booker drops one spot in All-Star voting to 10th
- Initial returns on All-Star voting have Suns’ Booker trailing Ball, Ginobili
- Suns Strokes: Suns lack balance offensively in loss to Lakers
- Lonzo Ball, Lakers carve up Suns as defense again flops
- Suns Strokes: Suns come up short against Lakers in high-scoring thriller