The Pat Mahomes Challenge is bad for the world
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes puts ketchup on stuff he eats.
This we learned from an ESPN feature on the second-year pro.
He even puts it on steak, which, if you’re eating good like a starting NFL quarterback should be, is a disgrace to expensive chunks of meat.
Heinz even jumped on a marketing opportunity, offering Mahomes Heinz for life if he hits a record 57 touchdowns by the end of the year.
But the Mahomes-ketchup narrative took a turn on Friday, when his Chiefs teammates began the #PatMahomesChallenge. Here was Tyreek Hill putting together a ketchup sandwich with a boatload full of Hunt’s ketchup.
Put a hashtag on it, and it’ll take off.
Twitter users were quick to take on this monumental social media challenge, with pretty aggravating results. Below is some ketchup on a previously delicious dish, mac-and-cheese.
On Japanese food? Check.
Cup Noodles. I guess.
And how about ketchup on ketchup?
Please, let’s not do any more of the #PatMahomesChallenge.
- Doug & Wolf power poll Week 6: Bills become consensus top-5 team
- Doug & Wolf power poll, Week 5: Seahawks, Bills making moves
- Doug & Wolf power poll, Week 4: Patriots and Chiefs stay atop
- Doug & Wolf power poll, Week 3: Patriots, Chiefs lead the way
- Doug & Wolf power poll, Week 2: Pats already unanimously atop rankings