Home must be where the heart is, because the Arizona State Sun Devils continue to look lifeless away from Wells Fargo Arena.
ASU didn't score until the 14:44 mark of the first half, and by the time Jermaine Marshall's jumper fell through the net, the Sun Devils were staring up at a 15-2 deficit.
Although they cut Oregon's advantage to just three in the second half, the Sun Devils never led, falling on the road by a final of 85-78.
Here's a look back at the seven-point loss by the numbers:
Matthew Knight Arena has not been kind to Herb Sendek and Co. Since its opening in 2012, the Sun Devils are 0-2 in games played in Eugene.
Reigning Pac-12 Player of the Week Mike Moser recorded a season-high third consecutive double-double. The senior forward finished with 22 points and 17 rebounds.
With Tuesday's loss, Arizona State has dropped four in a row away from Tempe dating back to Feb. 1. In those four defeats, the Sun Devils have lost by an average margin of 11.25 points.
After enduring a woeful slump -- losing eight out of 10 -- Oregon has now reeled off a six-game win streak. With Tuesday's eight-point triumph, the Ducks are still in contention to finish in the top 4 of the Pac-12 standings along with ASU, California, Colorado and Stanford.
Jordan Bachynski recorded his 12th double-double of the season after failing to do so in each of the previous six games. The ASU senior center had 13 points and 11 rebounds to go along with five blocks.
Jahii Carson showed off from long range in Tuesday's loss. The sophomore guard had a team-high 28 points on 4-of-5 from three-point range. The performance marked the first time in 2013-14 he had hit more than three shots from downtown in a single game.
In its last two road deficits, Arizona State has been outscored by Oregon and Utah by a combined margin of 29-6 in the first five minutes. In that 10-minute span, the Sun Devils have made just three baskets.
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Mike Norvell- ASU offensive coordinator - Thursday September 18Mike Norvell expresses his confidence in Mike Bercovici as a quarterback.
- D.J. Foster, ASU running back - Wednesday September 17D.J. Foster talks about why he chose to stay home and be a Sun Devil
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday September 17Ray Anderson explains why he and Todd Graham donated a combined $1,000,000 to the ASU stadium renova
- Rick Neuheisel, Pac-12 Network analyst - Wednesday September 17Pac-12 Network analyst Rick Neuheisel breaks down the first few weeks of Pac-12 football.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday September 16ESPN college football analyst Mark May says ASU's game plan will have to change with backup QB Mike