Home must be where the heart is, because the Arizona State Sun Devils continue to look lifeless away from Wells Fargo Arena.
ASU didn't score until the 14:44 mark of the first half, and by the time Jermaine Marshall's jumper fell through the net, the Sun Devils were staring up at a 15-2 deficit.
Although they cut Oregon's advantage to just three in the second half, the Sun Devils never led, falling on the road by a final of 85-78.
Here's a look back at the seven-point loss by the numbers:
Matthew Knight Arena has not been kind to Herb Sendek and Co. Since its opening in 2012, the Sun Devils are 0-2 in games played in Eugene.
Reigning Pac-12 Player of the Week Mike Moser recorded a season-high third consecutive double-double. The senior forward finished with 22 points and 17 rebounds.
With Tuesday's loss, Arizona State has dropped four in a row away from Tempe dating back to Feb. 1. In those four defeats, the Sun Devils have lost by an average margin of 11.25 points.
After enduring a woeful slump -- losing eight out of 10 -- Oregon has now reeled off a six-game win streak. With Tuesday's eight-point triumph, the Ducks are still in contention to finish in the top 4 of the Pac-12 standings along with ASU, California, Colorado and Stanford.
Jordan Bachynski recorded his 12th double-double of the season after failing to do so in each of the previous six games. The ASU senior center had 13 points and 11 rebounds to go along with five blocks.
Jahii Carson showed off from long range in Tuesday's loss. The sophomore guard had a team-high 28 points on 4-of-5 from three-point range. The performance marked the first time in 2013-14 he had hit more than three shots from downtown in a single game.
In its last two road deficits, Arizona State has been outscored by Oregon and Utah by a combined margin of 29-6 in the first five minutes. In that 10-minute span, the Sun Devils have made just three baskets.
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Rocky Harris - ASU Senior Associate Athletic Director - Wednesday September 24Arizona State Senior Associate Athletic Direct Rocky Harris expects a sellout when the Sun Devils fa
- Chris Foster - Los Angeles Times - Wednesday September 24Los Angeles Times reporter Chris Foster gives the UCLA perspective on Thursday night's game.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Wednesday September 24AZCentral sports reporter Doug Haller previews Arizona State's matchup with UCLA.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday September 24Dan discusses the newly found connection between the Arizona Cardinals and the Arizona State Sun Dev
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Wednesday September 24Coach Graham discusses the vast array of storylines heading into Thursday's showdown against UCLA.