Report: Cardinals re-sign WR Jeremy Ross to one-year contract
The Arizona Cardinals signed receiver Jeremy Ross on Dec. 15 after the team had released Michael Floyd.
He appeared in two games for the team, and in the season finale against the Los Angeles Rams caught four passes for 37 yards and one touchdown. He also played on special teams.
On Friday, the Cardinals re-signed the 28-year-old.
The 5-foot-11 Ross entered the NFL as and undrafted free agent with the New England Patriots, and has also spent time with the Indianapolis Colts, Green Bay Packers, Detroit Lions, Baltimore Ravens, Oakland Raiders and New York Jets organizations.
- Arizona Cardinals receive three compensatory draft picks
- New Cardinals OL coach Ray Brown brings passion, experience
- ESPN’s Sando: Cardinals’ situation might not rule out hefty Cousins’ price
- McCoy, Leftwich provide insight on desirable traits for new QB
- NFL.com’s Rosenthal: Cardinals’ Mathieu a trade candidate to watch