Report: Cardinals re-sign WR Jeremy Ross to one-year contract
The Arizona Cardinals signed receiver Jeremy Ross on Dec. 15 after the team had released Michael Floyd.
He appeared in two games for the team, and in the season finale against the Los Angeles Rams caught four passes for 37 yards and one touchdown. He also played on special teams.
On Friday, the Cardinals re-signed the 28-year-old.
The 5-foot-11 Ross entered the NFL as and undrafted free agent with the New England Patriots, and has also spent time with the Indianapolis Colts, Green Bay Packers, Detroit Lions, Baltimore Ravens, Oakland Raiders and New York Jets organizations.
- Focal points of Cardinals-Rams Week 7 matchup from the numbers
- Vinny and Skinny: Optimism surrounding Cardinals after big win
- Week 7 NFL Injury Report: Arizona Cardinals vs. Los Angeles Rams
- A.Q. Shipley: Combination of Peterson, healthy O-line bodes well for Cardinals
- Arizona Sports Fantasy Host League: Week 7 preview