Report: Cardinals re-sign WR Jeremy Ross to one-year contract
The Arizona Cardinals signed receiver Jeremy Ross on Dec. 15 after the team had released Michael Floyd.
He appeared in two games for the team, and in the season finale against the Los Angeles Rams caught four passes for 37 yards and one touchdown. He also played on special teams.
On Friday, the Cardinals re-signed the 28-year-old.
The 5-foot-11 Ross entered the NFL as and undrafted free agent with the New England Patriots, and has also spent time with the Indianapolis Colts, Green Bay Packers, Detroit Lions, Baltimore Ravens, Oakland Raiders and New York Jets organizations.
- Cardinals sign OT Khalif Barnes, add Jared Veldheer to IR
- How the Cardinals can go from less than 1 percent odds to the playoffs
- Behind Enemy Lines: Washington prepares to host Cardinals in Week 15
- Cardinals elevate OL Painter, release WR Agudosi and LS Drescher
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: ‘Have to laugh and go on’ after injuries