The Arizona Cardinals signed receiver Jeremy Ross on Dec. 15 after the team had released Michael Floyd.
He appeared in two games for the team, and in the season finale against the Los Angeles Rams caught four passes for 37 yards and one touchdown. He also played on special teams.
On Friday, the Cardinals re-signed the 28-year-old.
The 5-foot-11 Ross entered the NFL as and undrafted free agent with the New England Patriots, and has also spent time with the Indianapolis Colts, Green Bay Packers, Detroit Lions, Baltimore Ravens, Oakland Raiders and New York Jets organizations.
- Cardinals activate $LB Deone Bucannon from PUP list
- Dealing Cards: Karlos Dansby to the rescue, John Brown’s health improves
- The 5: Best traits of Anquan Boldin the wide receiver
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Evaluating the Bears game
- Anquan Boldin on retiring: ‘There’s no better time than right now’