Arizona State baseball to add new ‘Pro Fusion’ Adidas uniform
Being the only Adidas-sponsored university in the Pac-12 comes with its perks for Arizona State. Don’t believe it? Take a look at their new uniforms.
Adidas unveiled the new ASU Pro Fusion uniforms on Wednesday.
The uniform is black with maroon lettering that spells “Devils.” The jersey is accompanied by a black cap with a maroon brim and features the logo of a maroon “A” and “S” interlocking with a white trim.
ASU unveiled its current set of Adidas uniforms in February 2016 and revamped its look to pay homage to teams from the 1960s all the way through the mid 2000s. Additionally, the team wore a special throwback jersey when it welcomed back alumnus Barry Bonds.
The Sun Devils open the season on Feb. 16 with a four-game series at Phoenix Municipal Stadium against Miami (Ohio).
- ASU moving fences in and adding new hitting facility to Phoenix Muni
- ASU football players Harry, Darby interview students undercover
- Arizona State outfielder Gage Canning named a midseason All-American
- ASU outfielder Gage Canning named Pac-12 Player of the Week
- Former Sun Devil Jason Kipnis shines on World Series stage