The best fashion on the 2018 NFL Draft red carpet
NFL Draft prospects don’t want to be called scrubs.
So for the first look as they begin careers as pro football players, they weren’t messing around when it came to suiting up the right way. The red carpet before the 2018 NFL Draft’s first round drew the top prospects on Thursday, and from Derwin James to Jaire Alexander, they were prepared for the cameras and the limelight.
North Carolina State edge rusher Bradley Chubb’s lining of his suit jacket stole the show, and Iowa cornerback Josh Jackson rocked some stunna shades to complete his look.
Alexander, a Louisville cornerback, broke out some eye-popping leopard-skin dress shoes, while Georgia linebacker Roquan Smith got some color to pop in his bright red tie and pocket square combo.
- ESPN’s Schefter suggests Cardinals could draft QB Murray, trade Rosen
- Does Cardinals coaching candidate Gase like QB Rosen or not?
- CBS Sports sets over/under at five starts for Cardinals’ Rosen in 2018
- NFL Draft boosted Cardinals up ESPN’s power rankings
- Cardinals’ Korey Cunningham hopes to buck seventh-round odds