Football fans not too happy over Zsa Zsa the parrot
One of the biggest highlights of the third day of the 2018 NFL Draft was the promise of a parrot making a pick for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
It never happened.
For the 117th overall pick, Zsa Zsa the parrot and the Buccaneers were going to steal the show with their unique delivery of the pick.
The stage — or ship — was set, the pick sent in, but when it came time to announce it, the parrot stayed silent.
— John Sabol (@John_Sabol) April 28, 2018
Unable to contain their utter disappointment of their feathered friend, NFL fans took to Twitter.
Maybe they should have asked the San Francisco 49ers for some help.
It’s probably safe to say the Buccaneers aren’t going to hire Zsa Zsa for an encore.
- Josh Rosen not in desperation mode despite Cardinals’ struggles
- PFF: Cardinals special teams ranked No. 21 through first four weeks
- The Cardinals are 0-4 yet the biggest takeaway is cause for celebration
- Week 4 injury report: Arizona Cardinals vs. Seattle Seahawks
- The future is now for the Cardinals’ offense