Football fans not too happy over Zsa Zsa the parrot
One of the biggest highlights of the third day of the 2018 NFL Draft was the promise of a parrot making a pick for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
It never happened.
For the 117th overall pick, Zsa Zsa the parrot and the Buccaneers were going to steal the show with their unique delivery of the pick.
The stage — or ship — was set, the pick sent in, but when it came time to announce it, the parrot stayed silent.
— John Sabol (@John_Sabol) April 28, 2018
Unable to contain their utter disappointment of their feathered friend, NFL fans took to Twitter.
Maybe they should have asked the San Francisco 49ers for some help.
It’s probably safe to say the Buccaneers aren’t going to hire Zsa Zsa for an encore.
- Former Cardinals coach Bruce Arians on CBS gig: ‘I really couldn’t be me’
- Bruce Arians explains why he left retirement to join Buccaneers
- ESPN’s Schefter suggests Cardinals could draft QB Murray, trade Rosen
- NFL head coaching job tracker: Cards hire Kingsbury as next head coach
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers hire Bruce Arians as head coach