Inaugural uniform of AAF’s Arizona Hotshots revealed
The Alliance of American Football will have a team in Tempe in its inaugural season called the Arizona Hotshots, and fans got a first look on Tuesday at what the Hotshots’ uniforms will look like.
ESPN sports business reporter Darren Rovell tweeted out a “first look” at the AAF uniforms, including a Hotshots set.
The uniforms feature a yellow torso with green sleeves and green numbers, along with orange accents. In addition, the pants on the uniform are green, and the socks are yellow.
The yellow, green and orange colors fit the forest fire motif of their uniforms, as the “Hotshots” name is derived from the groups of first responders who fight wildfires across the state.
The Hotshots will make their franchise debut at home on Feb. 10 against Salt Lake at Sun Devil Stadium.
- Former Hotshot WR Rashad Ross reportedly to sign with Panthers
- Mike Bercovici might be a part of the AAF’s most memorable play ever
- AAF, Arizona Hotshots cease football operations
- Former ASU receiver Rashad Ross continues to shine with Hotshots
- Arizona Hotshots defeat San Diego for second straight win