Inaugural uniform of AAF’s Arizona Hotshots revealed
The Alliance of American Football will have a team in Tempe in its inaugural season called the Arizona Hotshots, and fans got a first look on Tuesday at what the Hotshots’ uniforms will look like.
ESPN sports business reporter Darren Rovell tweeted out a “first look” at the AAF uniforms, including a Hotshots set.
The uniforms feature a yellow torso with green sleeves and green numbers, along with orange accents. In addition, the pants on the uniform are green, and the socks are yellow.
The yellow, green and orange colors fit the forest fire motif of their uniforms, as the “Hotshots” name is derived from the groups of first responders who fight wildfires across the state.
The Hotshots will make their franchise debut at home on Feb. 10 against Salt Lake at Sun Devil Stadium.
- Arizona Hotshots defeat San Diego for second straight win
- Former ASU receiver Rashad Ross shining with Arizona Hotshots
- Arizona Hotshots surrender first safety in AAF history
- Hotshots comeback falls short, lose first game in franchise history
- Hotshots come back to become first team with road win in AAF history