Jordan Bachynski has found a home for NBA training camp.
The former Arizona State center has reportedly agreed to a non-guaranteed contract with the Detroit Pistions, according to Shams Charania of Yahoo Sports.
The seven-foot-two center went undrafted last season and spent parts of the last year in the Turkish Basketball League and playing in the NBA Development League.
Bachynski could have a tough time making a Pistons team that already has three centers in Andre Drummond, Aron Baynes and Joel Anthony.
In four years with the Sun Devils, Bachynski averaged 7.9 points and 5.4 rebounds per game. The Calgary native finished his college career as the Pac-12’s all-time leading shot blocker with 314.
- Suns ‘keep it real simple’ with improving Alex Len
- Phoenix Suns assign Derrick Jones Jr. to Northern Arizona
- Suns rebuilding process ‘open to any scenario’ after Bledsoe-for-Monroe trade
- Reports: Pistons interested in Suns’ Eric Bledsoe, dangle Reggie Jackson
- Suns to change leadership, style of play