Jordan Bachynski has found a home for NBA training camp.
The former Arizona State center has reportedly agreed to a non-guaranteed contract with the Detroit Pistions, according to Shams Charania of Yahoo Sports.
The seven-foot-two center went undrafted last season and spent parts of the last year in the Turkish Basketball League and playing in the NBA Development League.
Bachynski could have a tough time making a Pistons team that already has three centers in Andre Drummond, Aron Baynes and Joel Anthony.
In four years with the Sun Devils, Bachynski averaged 7.9 points and 5.4 rebounds per game. The Calgary native finished his college career as the Pac-12’s all-time leading shot blocker with 314.
- Phoenix Suns sign rookie guard De’Anthony Melton
- Suns’ Devin Booker ranked just within top 50 of SI’s Top 100 NBA players
- Agent told LaVar Ball that Suns might take son LiAngelo late in draft
- Empire of the Suns ranks the Suns’ young core among NBA’s 15 best
- Deandre Ayton ties for most likely to win ROTY in NBA rookie survey