Jordan Bachynski has found a home for NBA training camp.
The former Arizona State center has reportedly agreed to a non-guaranteed contract with the Detroit Pistions, according to Shams Charania of Yahoo Sports.
The seven-foot-two center went undrafted last season and spent parts of the last year in the Turkish Basketball League and playing in the NBA Development League.
Bachynski could have a tough time making a Pistons team that already has three centers in Andre Drummond, Aron Baynes and Joel Anthony.
In four years with the Sun Devils, Bachynski averaged 7.9 points and 5.4 rebounds per game. The Calgary native finished his college career as the Pac-12’s all-time leading shot blocker with 314.
- Dudley ‘would be shocked’ if Suns don’t have roster overhaul
- Suns struggle immensely without Booker, Warren in loss to Detroit
- With NCAA Tournament on deck, Sean Miller talks about a lot, but not all
- A single decision seven years ago altered career path of Suns’ Devin Booker
- Shaquille Harrison puts defense first with Phoenix Suns