Darn you Cloud City and your carbon-freezing chamber for what you did to the great Han Solo in “The Empire Strikes Back.”
The only bright spot about the freezing compartment are the terrific jerseys that have come about. The Class-A affiliate of the Detroit Tigers, the West Michigan Whitecaps, will wear these bad boys for their game on Saturday.
The Whitecaps have been known to wear some extravagant jerseys this year, but at least the Han Solo ones look about a million times better than their emoji jerseys.
“Laugh it up, fuzzball,” as Han would say.
- Arizona Diamondbacks claim pitcher Artie Lewicki off waivers
- Single-A Wisconsin to change name, uniforms in honor of Bratoberfest
- The Detroit Tigers are also bringing back the bullpen cart
- Report: Tigers to hire D-backs’ Ron Gardenhire as next manager
- New to Arizona, Martinez sees Diamondbacks are a ‘hungry’ team