Not everyone likes the Seahawks’ color rush uniforms
While the Los Angeles Rams suited up in clean retro helmets for their game against the Seahawks, it was Seattle which had the honor of getting aggressive with their neon green color rush uniforms on Thursday Night football.
In related fashion news, Seahawks coach Pete Carroll even stepped out of his usual white Nike Air Monarchs and traded them in for a black and neon green version.
Not everyone was a fan of Seattle’s alternate look.
Like the Dolphins’ creamsicle-looking orange outfits before them, the Seahawks’ jerseys were harsh on the eyes.
So of course, we go to Twitter to find out how people who didn’t love the uniforms really feel.
- Rosenthal’s NFL division power rankings: NFC West third-best
- Rams’ Jared Goff pranks JUCO team into thinking he’s a top QB prospect
- Free agency shuffles the NFC West, shifts the balance of power
- ESPN 2018 Power Rankings: Arizona Cardinals have ‘obstacles to overcome’
- Sorting the NFL playoff contenders, dark horses and pretenders