Arizona Cardinals players dazzle with pregame attire
Kyler Murray caused a stir on social media before he even put on the pads on Sunday.
The rookie quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals arrived to the stadium in a brightly colored shirt that featured a fierce looking animal.
Meanwhile, linebacker Cassius Marsh arrived in a dark green army jacket with jean shorts.
Do your thing, Marsh.
Regardless, the team was making a fashion statement before they took the field.
Linebacker Terrell Suggs represented his alma mater while other players like wide receiver Chase Edmonds and Trent Sherfield opted for more simple fits.
During the game, linebacker Haason Reddick will honor Cardinals owner Bill Bidwill with a pair of custom cleats that a painted portrait of Mr. B on the side.
Sunday’s game against the Falcons will mark the Cardinals’ first game at home since “Mr. B” passed away Oct. 2 at 88 years old.
- Kyler Murray is the toughest quarterback to sack in the NFL
- Cardinals GM addresses RB Johnson’s inconsistency, Kaepernick workout
- Cardinals to attend workout of free agent QB Colin Kaepernick
- Cardinals nominate A.Q. Shipley for Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award
- Chase Edmonds targets return after bye week, Patrick Peterson practices