Arizona Wildcats unveil new uniforms ahead of 2017 season
— Arizona Football (@ArizonaFBall) June 27, 2017
The Arizona Wildcats will have a different look when they take the field for the 2017 season, as the program unveiled its new uniform set on Tuesday.
The new look replaces a style worn by the team since 2013, with that jersey set consistently being panned as one of the worst in the Pac-12, if not college football as a whole.
The Wildcats still have base blue, red and white along with stripes on the shoulders, though the gradient pattern that was not exactly popular on the old set seems to be less pronounced, if not gone altogether. The number font is different, while also being larger.
The uniforms are not the only change, though, as the helmets also have a different — perhaps even more drastic — look.
- Arizona basketball earns commitment from Cornell transfer Stone Gettings
- UA’s Allonzo Trier, Rawle Alkins conclude first NBA Summer League
- Top plays with Arizona ties from the 2017 college football season
- Suns dip into in-state pool again by selecting Arizona’s Deandre Ayton
- ASU’s Harry, UA’s Tate land on Athlon’s preseason All-American team