ASU product Torian Graham signs with Jazz during preseason
Former Arizona State swingman Torian Graham inked a deal to join the Utah Jazz as they continue their preseason Monday. Terms of the deal weren’t released by the Jazz.
It is unclear whether Graham will be available as Utah visits the Phoenix Suns in Arizona on Monday.
Graham spent one year playing for coach Bobby Hurley’s team after transferring from Chipola Junior College in Florida. He averaged 18.6 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game in 2016-17, shooting 45 percent overall and 39 percent from three.
The 6-foot-5 guard went undrafted but spent time with the Dallas Mavericks in NBA Summer League action.
The Jazz roster includes 20 players, and Graham will need to impress in a short amount of time if he’s to make the regular season roster.
- This ASU football hype video is remixed with the opening for ‘The Office’
- ASU basketball leaps to No. 5 in AP Poll after upset of Kansas
- ASU to get No. 1 votes in polls? Twitter goes mad after upset win vs. Kansas
- No. 16 Arizona State upsets No. 2 Kansas in Lawrence
- Ray Anderson details Herm Edwards’ role in ASU’s new model