LeBron James makes it known he’s king of New York in return to MSG
The last time LeBron James was in New York playing the Knicks, he led a fourth-quarter comeback and then suggested on Instagram that he was the king of New York.
Enes Kanter combated that the next day saying that they already had a king in Kristaps Porzingis.
He also said in another interview that he doesn’t care if he’s playing against a “King, queen, princess. Whatever you are, we’re going to fight you.”
In the Cavaliers game against the Knicks in New York Monday, James wore shoes saying “I’m King.”
— NBA (@NBA) April 9, 2018.
As one might expect, some fans took objection to James’ claim to the throne.
— Brer247 (@brer247) April 9, 2018
I didn’t vote for him! pic.twitter.com/dBGYPnDaYb
— Zach Tansey (@zachtansey63) April 9, 2018
— Big Rub (@RUB87) April 9, 2018
- UA’s Allonzo Trier, Rawle Alkins conclude first NBA Summer League
- Metta World Peace and the city of Detroit clearly don’t mix well
- Phoenix organizing committee in Boston, makes official Final Four bid
- ‘Veterans’ play a role in summer league competition, too
- Devin Booker’s deal changes everything for Phoenix Suns