As the calendar reaches the end of January it is time we all start thinking about the awesomeness that is baseball.
And, of course, the new hats we will see this spring training, some of which are just plain sweet.
Every one of MLB’s 30 teams will have a spring training hat, with some donning a different look this year than in seasons past.
If you’re asking us, besides the D-backs’ look, the White Sox (upper left), Royals (lower left) and Blue Jays (lower right) are some of the big winners here.
As are, of course, anyone who is lucky enough to wear one of these lids, because they’re great.
- Rain washes away most Cactus League action in the Valley
- No longer ‘the guy from Korea,’ Merrill Kelly more confident with D-backs
- USS Arizona memorial to open outside D-backs’ spring training stadium
- D-backs benefit from RHP Zac Gallen flying under the radar
- MLB moves ahead with 3-batter minimum, roster changes