Top Stories (Mobile)
Today's Games - Next 7 Days
- 11:20 am - Diamondbacks @ Cubs | Radio - Arizona Sports 98.7 FM | TV - WGN
"Anything less than the playoffs is a failure." Speaking after one of the team's voluntary workouts Thursday, Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Darnell Dockett pretty much laid it all out on the...
- Thoughts on the 2014 Arizona Cardinals schedule
- Arizona Cardinals president Michael Bidwill on schedule: NFL 'gave us a lot of respect'
- Arizona Cardinals' 2014 schedule released
- Arizona Cardinals to host Big Red Rib & Music Festival
- Arizona Cardinals' Daryl Washington now has a two-strike count on him
Even though they're not in the playoffs, it's been a busy week for the Phoenix Suns. Tuesday,
- Suns' Hornacek on Len, Goodwin: 'We couldn't just throw them out there and hope for the best'
- The Pulse: NBA Playoffs will have your attention over summer
- Suns guard Goran Dragic: 'Consistency' was vital in winning Most Improved Player award
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic: 'I'm going to try to get better every year'
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic named NBA's Most Improved Player
The Arizona Diamondbacks placed left fielder Mark Trumbo on the 15-day disabled list Thursday and recalled outfielder Roger Kieschnick from Triple-A Reno. An MRI revealed Trumbo has a stress fracture...
- Diamondbacks' Mark Trumbo out indefinitely with stress fracture in foot
- Cubs lose to Diamondbacks on Wrigley's 100th
- D-backs ruin Wrigley's 100th with win over Cubs: By The Numbers
- The Yoke of Leadership
- D-backs' GM Kevin Towers: If improvement doesn't happen, 'heads are gonna roll'
As the longest tenured captain in the NHL, Shane Doan has seen a lot of ups and downs throughout his 18-year hockey career with the Phoenix Coyotes. After missing out on the NHL playoffs for two consecutive...
- Off the Ice: Taking a look back at the 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes
- NHL insider Barry Melrose surprised Phoenix Coyotes didn't make playoffs
- 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes: By The Numbers
- Coyotes center Mike Ribeiro looking to move forward after 'one of the worst' seasons of his career
- Coyotes on right financial track with new owners
I'm yelling down the hall talking to a friend I haven't seen in a few months. I'm 10 minutes early walking into what I think is an empty meeting room. Someone else is holding the door open for me, so I'm...
- Mel Kiper Jr.: ASU's Sutton, Bradford could be taken on second or third day of draft
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU lands forward Savon Goodman
- Arizona State lands forward Willie Atwood
Aaron Gordon has played his last game as an Arizona Wildcat, as the forward announced Tuesday he will forgo his three remaining seasons of NCAA eligibility to enter June's NBA draft. Gordon is a projected...
- Arizona Wildcats center Kaleb Tarczewski to stay for junior year
- Arizona Wildcats forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson to return for Sophomore season
- Arizona Wildcats guard Nick Johnson to enter NBA Draft
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- Arizona's Nick Johnson 'not sure' about future
- Arizona State lands JUCO forward Willie Atwood
- Frye finishes third in NBA sportsmanship vote
- D-backs place Trumbo on 15-day disabled list
- Dragic: 'I'm going to try to get better every year'
- Hornacek: Len, Goodwin could have bigger roles
- Haboob: 'Gruden' interviews Gruden; laughs ensue
- Franz: That's now two strikes on Washington
- NFL Draft '14: Scouting report on A.J. McCarron
- Cardinals' Washington sentenced to probation
- Suns' Dragic named Most Improved Player
Happening Now in Arizona Sports
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Thursday April 24Things could always be worse. You could be a Cubs fan.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president and CEO - Thursday April 24Did yesterday’s win save Kirk Gibson’s job?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinals’ draft preparation?
- Goran Dragic, Suns guard - Wednesday April 23Suns guard Goran Dragic talks about winning the Most Improved Player of the Year Award.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday April 23ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses what the D-backs need to do to turn things around.
Arizona Super Bowl Countdown
Arizona Sports Social